14th Indonesian Palm Oil Conference and 2019 Price Outlook
“Indonesia Palm Oil Development : Contribution to SDGs”
Bali International Convention Center (BICC), 31 October – 2 November 2018
Conference Registration : http://www.gapkiconference.org/register
Golf Tournament : http://www.gapkiconference.org/register/golf-tournament-registration
Exhibition Registration : http://www.gapkiconference.org/register/exhibition-registration
Sponsorship : http://www.gapkiconference.org/register/sponsorship-registration
Hotel Reservation : http://www.gapkiconference.org/register/hotel
Registration Fee Includes:
- Admission to all conference sessions
- Admission to Exhibition
- Admission to Welcome Cocktail and Networking Night
- Lunches and coffee breaks
- Conference Program Book
- Conference Kits
- Participants are advised to read the Registration Information before completing the Registration Form.
- Participants should send the registration form to the secretariat:
Attention: Ms. Susan
Sudirman Park Rukan blok B 18, Jl. KH Mas Mansyur Kav. 35 Jakarta 10220 – Indonesia
Tel. +6221 5794 3852
Fax. +6221 5794 3872
E-mail : [email protected]
- The organizer should receive payment after invoice issued in order to issue confirmation letter, otherwise your registration will not be confirmed.
- Present copy of official receipt when reporting to the conference registration desk.
- Any changes or alterations must be made in writing to the secretariat no later than 16 October 2018.
- The Registration and Information Desk is located at Bali International Convention Center, The Westin Resort Nusa Dua which will be operated on 31 October 2018 at 14:00-20:00 and 1-2 November 2018 at 08:00-16:00.
Method of Payment:
- Telegraphic transfer:
Account holder : PT Sarana Komunikasi Sawit Indonesia
Bank name : PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk
Bank branch : Jakarta Berdharma Branch
Bank address : Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 32-33, Jakarta 10220 – Indonesia
Account number :
Swift Code : BMRIIDJA
- Credit Card:
Visa and MasterCard will be accepted at the registration counter on-site.
- Registration received without payment will not be proceeded. Please do not send cash.
- Should you pay by telegraphic transfer, the secretariat must receive the FULL AMOUNT.
- Bank remittance should be made under booking code.
- Please send remmitance copy of bank transfer slip and send it by fax to +62 21 57943872 or email at [email protected].
- Participants are requested to give the copy of bank transfer slip or confirmation letter to the registration desk in order to obtain the Conference Kits.
- Payment for the accommodation should be made directly to hotel.
- Payment by credit card is normally charged in local currency. Committee takes no responsibility for subsequent exchange rates applied by credit card vendors when the statement is converted into local currency.
Refund and Cancellation
- Payment is non-refundable.
- All cancellation must be made in writing to IPOC Secretariat.